Wednesday, March 26, 2014

D.I.Y Dollhouse

Hello!
My little Hanikah is graduating. So me and hubby decided to give her a 
big doll house, atleast as tall as her. 
I search for dollhouse in sulit.com and malls but I can't find something that I like. 
The one thing that I did is from kidcraft


But the Price? WOW! 
P5000 - P7000
Since I cannot afford something like that and Im too practical for stuff
like this, I search for diy dollhouse through google. 
And so I thought we can have someone make something like this. 
Like a wood factory, I saw a lot of this in near our place(cavite)
So hubby and I canvass from different cabinet makers, And we found one that
fits in our pocket. 

After 3 days the dollhouse was made. Hubby will be the one to paint it and 
im the interior designer. 

Here it is!


First white coating


2nd coating baby pink

a little design

Still we have a lot of more work to do.

Will update this post once its finish!






No comments: