Saturday, April 9, 2011

Review: Estee Lauder Soft Clean Makeup Remover

Hi there sissies!
How was your day
Im so hook with blogging right now to get the boredom out of me
I post stuff everday.. anyway
Here's another review

Estee Lauder Soft Clean Makeup Remover


given to me by my great grand aunt.. its much
better than my cleansing oil (smashbox)
it takes off eyeliner and mascara easily and plus it also serves
as moisturizer.


pros
*it easily removes the liquid eyeliner and mascara.
* it hydrates the skin
*it's gentle for the skin
*you can just wipe it off with a tissue
*it did not give me breakouts! yey!

cons
*expensive as hell (for me.. we are not rich.hehe). price range $20
*i find it a little greasy

will i buy this products again? No
I think there's more cheaper alternative to this.. :)

that's all folks.. thanks for reading my blog...
you inspire me all.. <3<3<3

xoxo
littleweirdo




No comments: