Friday, March 13, 2009

Lacuna Coil + Theatre of Tragedy = Headbang


ever heard of LACUNA COIL???
well if not...

let me introduce them to you..
A band from Italy..
The vocalist.. is Cristina Scabbia..
who's totally hot!!! love her!

Love every song they made..especially Our Truth, Enjoy the silence
and Swamped (from Resident Evil - Apocalypse)
There a Goth - metal band..


Next on the Line..

Theatre of tragedy

Me = Huge Fan
Ok, I really dig their Hamlet for a Slothful Vassal..
When I listen to it.. It's like im dancing in the Air.. I know im exag
but i do feel it..!! who cares!
my fave songs from them:

rose for the dead.. - classic!
dreams - liv's kristins voice is so so so beautiful!damn!
angelique - does make me sleepy..
a distance there is - really really goth!

Oh.. how a wish they would tour here...



No comments: